Thursday, January 19, 2012

All the recipes you see here are homemade by me. I have no intentions of calling myself a chef or pretend to be one. One thing is true, I love cooking and have spent all my adult life watching cooking shows and buying cooking books. All I know I have done it buy trial an error and I continue to have fun trying new ideas.
It is hard for me to give exact quantities of this and that, because I do all my cooking by "eye". I know that a  little bit of this and a little bit of that makes the best taste combination. I am trying my best to give the exact amounts for the recipes. I am sure that I am not that off.
Suggestions are very welcome and I will reply to all the questions been placed here. What I don't know, I will try to find out. This way we will all learn and I will be the one doing the leg work...

No comments:

Post a Comment